In accordance with the latest guidance from city officials, the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry and Oklahoma Governor Stitt, we are glad to announce that the Periodontal Implant Center offices have reopened on May 1, 2020. For those of you who had previous appointments canceled, our offices will be reaching out to you in the near future to re-schedule appointments. Please keep in mind that we are in the first phase of Oklahoma businesses to re-open. As such, we are implementing stringent social distancing and infection control protocols that have been recommended by the American Dental Association and the Centers for Disease Control. Your safety is our highest priority, so please be patient as we work together through this process.
- Our offices will screen all patients with the following questions. Any positive responses will likely necessitate that appointments be rescheduled (exceptions possible for emergency treatment):
- Do you have fever or have you felt hot or feverish recently in the last 21 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions significantly affected by COVID-19?
- We will have hand sanitizer available when you enter our office.
- We ask that each person that enters our office wear a mask / facial covering that covers the nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, please ask our receptionist for one and it will be provided.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients (longer times are allowed for each patient to minimize cross-traffic in waiting room).
- All patients are asked to check-in from the parking lot via cell phone when you arrive at the office (call the main office line at the south office 405-636-1411, north office 405-509-8932). You will be notified when to proceed into the office via a return call or text.
- Those individuals accompanying sedated patients should assist patients into the office and then return to their vehicles until procedures are completed. You will be notified via text / phone call when patients are ready to be picked-up.
Unless you receive a call from us, any appointment after May 1, 2020 are still scheduled at the office in which you were originally scheduled to be seen.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our practice.
Periodontal Implant Center
Periodontics Oklahoma City OK and Edmond OK
Periodontal Implant Center
Periodontists Jacob D. Hager, DDS, MS, Blaire A. Bowers, DDS, MS and Lauren Bowers Klaus, DDS, MS, in Oklahoma City, OK and Edmond, OK, practice a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting including Pinhole gum rejuvenationTM. Our OKC office is located at 8203 S. Walker, Oklahoma City, OK – Call us at 405-636-1411. Our Edmond office is located at 609 S. Kelly, Suite A-1, Edmond, OK – Call us at 405-509-8932.
Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dental Implants Oklahoma City OK and Edmond OK
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Oklahoma City, OK at 405-636-1411 or our Edmond office at 405-509-8932.
Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery Oklahoma City OK and Edmond OK
These procedures are a predictable way to cover unsightly, sensitive, or exposed root surfaces and to prevent future gum recession. Or, if you are unhappy with the appearance of short unsightly teeth this can be greatly improved by a combination of periodontal procedures by Jacob D. Hager, DDS, MS, Blaire A. Bowers, DDS, MS and Lauren Bowers Klaus, DDS, MS and cosmetic dentistry by your dentist. For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Oklahoma City, OK at 405-636-1411 or our Edmond office at 405-509-8932.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.